Friday, November 8, 2013

Senior Project II - Week 7 - 1

Some big adjustments to the scene, since the cloning chambers are so important and detailed they were moved closer to the camera (The camera was adjusted too, it did wonders to give me a fresh and new perspective of my scene), at the same time most of the main lighting adjustments were finally finished thanks to various tricks and feedback from my instructors, the chambers have that small light, so the mesh will be adjusted to emit a light from the emissive map, the left side being slightly dark isn't much of an issue right now. Some other details from the mesh are being tweaked thanks to some valuable feedback (I'll move the placement of the light, add some more plates and a small control panel), the spotlight inside the chamber definitely makes the figure much more visible.

Also, due feedback I'll be replacing a couple of assets and reworking the textures (I found great pieces of concept art that will help me quite a bit), updates will follow shortly since I'll be working the entire weekend on this.

On a minor note, I heavily adjusted the shaders for the cloning chamber, it's easier to appreciate the distortion in real time, the opacity and some nodes were adjusted to make the color blend with the rest of the environment some more, there's still some minor adjustments to be made.


No comments:

Post a Comment